2. Barcelona?5. Monster (aka No Such Thing)9. Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives?10. Sabotage11. Take the Money and Run?
All are correct.
1. Shallow Grave3. Killer Joe8. A Woman Under the Influence
Correct on all counts.
1. Shallow Grave3.Killer Joe7. The Legend of Chung Li8. A Woman Under The Influence.
All are four are correct.
Is 9 Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon?
Nope...though the shot would fit perfectly into Ang Lee's film.
9 is Uncle Boonmen Who Can Recall His Past Lives11 is the 1967 version of Casino Royale
#9 is correct#11, while a good guess, is wrong.
3. Killer Joethats all I know =/
Correct. By the way, I love the diverse list of films people have been submitting for your Mystery March Challenge on Letterboxd.
Nope. Good guess though. It reminds me that it has been ages since I last saw Guinevere...might be time to revisit that film.
I thought 9 was Crouching Tiger, too. The only one I knew for sure was #11, although I should've known 8 and 10.
I am surprised you did not get #10. You are usually good at spotting the Hitchcock ones right away.
No one's taken a stab at #4. How about Jackie Brown for that one? (I have no clue on #6.)
It's definitely not Jackie Brown. It's gotta be a film from the 70s. I don't think it's Coffy, Foxy Brown?
#4 is not Jackie Brown, Coffy or Foxy Brown.I will say both #4 and #6 are from the 70s.
4. The Streetfighter. Chiba rules!6. Um, Friday Foster? Haven't seen it, but I'm guessing due to the two stars in the screencap...
Correct on both counts.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.