4. Kill List8. Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (?)10. On Her Majesty's Secret Service?I don't know what 11 is but it's prompted Audition flashbacks.
I have not seen Audition yet but I am definitely intrigued to see it now. All four of your guesses are correct.
I only know #3: The Wizard. It's so....bad!!-Jason
Correct. The film may not be that great but it did sell a lot of Power Glove.
11. Down and out in Beverly Hills or the orginal6. Double Indemity
You are correct with both Down and out in Beverly Hills and Double Indemnity.
2. Columbiana6. Double Indemnity7. Office Space?
#2 and #6 are correct.#7 is wrong.
1. Pina 3. The Wizard (childhood flashback)5. 3 Women6. Double Indemnity10. On Her Majesty's Secret Service
#1 is wrongThe rest are correct.
1. Memoirs of a Geisha9. Catch a Fire or Code 46 (I'm just guessing)
Both are correct. #9 is from Catch a Fire.
damnit! someone got #10. the only one i knew instantly.
Since Skyfall opened this month, I had to include one of my favourite Bond flicks. I am sure one or two Christmas themed movies will appear in next month's edition.